We are delighted to have been shortlisted to win a 2020 Charity Times Award for the Boutique Investment Management Award.
About the 21st annual Charity Times Awards:
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector – organised by Charity Times
The Charity Times Awards return for their 21st Year. The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
www.charitytimes.com/awards @CharityTAwards #CharityTimesAwards