We are delighted to announce that Mayfair Capital has for the second year running been shortlisted with five other firms for Fund Manager of the Year in the Estates Gazette Awards 2015. The other finalists are CBRE Global Investors, LGIM Real Assets, Patron Capital and TH Real Estate.
Brief highlights of Mayfair Capital’s year (to 30.06.15) include:
- Assets under management have increased by 40% to £828 million and the Company has continued to generate outstanding returns for its investors
- The Property Income Trust for Charities (PITCH), our flagship fund, increased by 42% to £413 million (GAV). PITCH enables charities to invest indirectly into institutional UK property tax efficiently since the Fund is exempt from SDLT on property purchases
- £60.7 million of new subscriptions in 2014
- Outperformed the AREF/IPD UK All-Balanced Property Funds Index over 1, 3, 5 and 10 years. In the 12 months to 30 June 2015 returned 17.9% vs 13.6% in the 12 months to 30 June 2014
- Delivered a historic yield for the rolling 12 months of 6.4%
- The Mayfair Capital Property Unit Trust grew with further investment from Schroder Property, increasing 47% to £210 million NAV. Total return of 14.4% in the year to June 2015 and 11.6% per annum over the last three years, exceeding the benchmark return of 10.6% per annun
- The Mayfair Capital Commercial Property Trust, launched in spring 2014, to enable clients invested in the Jupiter Merlin portfolios to gain indirect exposure to commercial property. The Fund now stands at £172 million portfolio value invested in 13 assets across the UK
- Mayfair Capital Residential 1 started to realise its portfolio of assets and return both equity and profits to investors as its Central London development projects matured. The Fund aims to provide investors with a target total return of 15% p.a.
- Mayfair Capital Property Growth Fund No. 2 allows Mayfair Capital to use its opportunistic flair to select investments from a wide remit – both direct and indirect property